We may collect web site visitors’ contact information (like their e-mail addresses). If you object, please cease using the website and notify us immediately in writing. You agree that we may use information:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
We utilise “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally of its onw, but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request, but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will may preserve e-mails you send us in our sole discretion. Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances, we would ensure that individuals if known to us would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant,) is kept confidential to the best of our ability without warranty. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
We consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our web site. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from persons that we known to be under the age of 18 years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category, if this is known to us.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to ask us delete such information if we have kept it, unless we are required by law to retain it.